What is Physiotherapy at Home?
For patients with orthopedic problems which include disorders of the ligaments, bones, muscles, tendons, joints, and nerves physiotherapy is beneficial. Getting early physiotherapy after your surgery can help you to get your rehabilitation going in the right direction from the beginning.
In the early stages, many people experience high pain levels, swelling around the joint, joint heaviness, pain at night, and other symptoms like numbness around the operation site which can be quite an anxiety-provoking situation.
Our domiciliary physiotherapists will come to your door and help put your mind at rest. We will be able to answer your questions, and check that everything is going as expected. This peace of mind can help you rest and recover so you are ready to do your exercises feeling safe and confident.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Physiotherapy help you?
- Promoting mobility, physical activity, and overall health and wellness.
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions.
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions.
- Avoiding surgery
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Recovery from stroke
- Recovery from sports injury or prevention of sports injury
- Management of diabetes & vascular conditions
- Management of Lung & Heart diseases
- Improving balance & prevention of falls
- Management of age-related issues
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy at Home
- Enables convenience
- Provides personalized care
- Brings about a faster healing process
- Better time management
What are the things included in Physiotherapy at Home?
- Lower Back Pain
- Sports Injury
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis/golf elbow
- Hip pain
- Lower abdomen pain
- Knee pain
Want to book Physiotherapy at Home?
We provide domiciliary physiotherapists at the conveyance of your home. The in-house skill-based treatment makes the patient more comfortable, leading to fast recovery. We conduct a physical exam and evaluate the posture, movement & flexibility of muscles and joints to track their performance.