PHYSIOTHERAPIST AT HOME
Physiotherapy has proved over the years its effectiveness in helping patients in restoring their health and enhancing their physical strength, function, and mobility. Whether it’s lingering back pain, a frozen shoulder, or a sports injury, you can now get treated in the comfort of your home, by certified, specialized, and experienced physiotherapists. Physiotherapy develops maintain and restores motion and functional ability it aims well being and general lifestyle. If pain or injuries are affecting your motion; physiotherapy is a must by which you can regain mobility. Treatment includes therapeutic exercise than gives strength and endurance. Physiotherapy treats incorrect postural and muscle imbalance. It also gives soft tissue massage as well as stretching and triggers point therapy to ease movements.
Patient with orthopedic problems which includes disorders of the ligaments, bones, muscles, tendons, joints, and nerves physiotherapy is beneficial. Getting early physiotherapy after your surgery can help you to get your rehabilitation going in the right direction from the beginning.
In the early stages, many people experience high pain levels, swelling around the joint, joint heaviness, pain at night, and other symptoms like numbness around the operation site which can be quite an anxiety-provoking situation.
Our domiciliary physiotherapists will come to your door and help put your mind at rest. We will be able to answer your questions, check that everything is going as expected. This peace of mind can help you rest and recover so you are ready to do your exercises feeling safe and confident.
Physiotherapy at home includes:
- Lower back pain
- Sports injury
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis/golf elbow
- Hip pain
- Lower abdomen pain
- Knee pain
And various other pain-related disorders are treated in Ayushya health services Physiotherapy at home.
It is the disorders of the musculoskeletal system which includes muscles, bones, joints, nerves, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and spinal discs. Ayushya provides physiotherapy and treatment techniques, specific therapeutic exercise, electrotherapy and advice on posture and movement disorders.
Senior citizens often suffer from common medical conditions. Arthritis, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, vision impairment, weak muscles, and mental illness are commonly associated with the elderly. Ayushya focuses on health care of the elderly musculoskeletal problems and impaired balance problems, chronic pain and puts forward care plans ad physiotherapy schedules which will help them in the long terms. Ayushya Physiotherapy treatments have been successful in resolving or managing each of these ailments.
Physiotherapy is an integral part of any rehabilitation process. It is critical to recovery for surgeries and injuries hence; Ayushya provides home physiotherapy that strengthens the muscles and area that is painful and ensures that the condition is improved. We provide patients with information about how they can avoid or repeat of the injury or condition that has caused the pain in the first instance. So that patients retain their health and also to have core stability and inner strength.
Ayushya provides physiotherapy that’s optimal fitness and function following an event like a heart attack. It helps you improve your functional mobility, decrease risk factors related to your cardiac injury, and help you and your family manage the psychosocial effects that may influence recovery after a heart attack.
Does physiotherapy help you in?
- Promoting mobility, physical activity, and overall health and wellness.
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions.
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions.
- Avoiding surgery
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Recovery from stroke
- Recovery from sports injury or prevention of sports injury
- Management of diabetes & vascular conditions
- Management of Lung & Heart diseases
- Improving balance & prevention of falls
- Management of age-related issues
Benefits of getting physiotherapy at home include
- Enables convenience
- Provides personalized care
- Brings about a faster healing process
- Better time management
What makes us different?
- Physical exam and evaluation, including health history and certain testing procedures, including evaluation of posture, movement and flexibility, and of muscle and joint motion and performance
- Clinical diagnosis, prognosis, plan of care and short and long term goals
- Physical therapy treatment and intervention based on the evaluation and diagnosis
- Self-management recommendations.
TYPES OF TREATMENT WE OFFER
WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF TREATMENTS ACROSS NEURO /ORTHO / PEDIATRICS / SPORTS RELATED ISSUES USING APPROVED PROCEDURES IN PHYSIOTHERAPY, CHIROPRACTOR, DRY NEEDLING, KINESIOLOGY, ETC.
- Sprains, strains, tears
- Back, neck, shoulder, knee pain
- Post-surgical rehab
- Muscle imbalances
Joint Pain Therapy
- Knee & hip pain
- Shoulder & elbow pain
- Hand & wrist pain
- Foot & ankle pain
Elderly Care Therapy
- Joint / Knee replacement
- Balance disorders
- Urinary incontinence
Post Surgery Rehab
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder / Hip Surgeries
- Cervical Surgery
Joint Pain Therapy
- Degenerative disc disease
- Low back pain
- Neck pain & headaches
- Cervical Spondylosis
Elderly Care Therapy
- Post Stroke Rehab
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Neurologic disorders